With no breakthrough yet in Saturday's serial blasts case, police Tuesday continued to question those injured and others who were at the scene of the explosions to draw up sketches of the perpetrators.
The police were particularly looking for passengers of the bus, who had a lucky escape when the driver threw away a bag containing a bomb, as they may have closely seen the man who had left it behind.
While a sketch of the man was nearly ready, a senior police official said they would release it only after receiving more inputs.
Some shopkeepers, who had sold bags similar to the ones likely to have been used by the militants contacted police Tuesday who were sifting through the information, the official said.
Police had Monday displayed similar bags and appealed to those who may have sold these to suspicious persons to come forward.
Searches also continued at various places in neighbouring states, particularly in Uttar Pradesh, where several anonymous phone calls had been made.
At the hospitals where the injured were being treated, it continued to be an agonising vigil for relatives.
Though the government had promised that treatment for those injured in Saturday's serial blasts in Delhi would be free, some relatives claimed that they were being charged for medicines and other amenities.
Meanwhile, most of the charred bodies had been claimed and DNA tests would soon start on those which were disputed, hospital authorities said.