The International Institute of Information Technology offers Masters and PhD Programmes in Advanced Information Technology and Management.
'I2IT endeavours to produce principle focused leaders with a strong foundation in professional values and ethics. Students are encouraged to flourish in an environment that promotes creative learning and self-development with a view to accomplish team-based goals in a multi-cultural global environment,' the Institute says.
I2IT offers the following courses:
MBA Programme in Advanced Information Technology (MBAP-AIT)
20 months full-time, residential
This course is a unique course designed by practising IT managerial specialists, taking into account the needs of the IT industry. The curriculum includes inputs from management, IT and entrepreneurship. IT courses include Advanced Software Technologies, IT Project Management and Enterprise Resource Planning, ERP. The course prepares the student for a career in executive position in IT and related industries.
MS Programme in Advanced Information Technology (MSP AIT)
18 months full-time, residential
· Advanced Software Technologies
· Advanced Networking and Telecommunications*
24 months full-time, residential
· Advanced Micro electronic & VLSI Design*
· Advanced Embedded Systems Design*
Basic Eligibility: Graduates with any Bachelor's Degree (with minimum 50% marks) of at least three years' duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level
* Special Eligibility: For specialisation in Advanced Micro Electronics & VLSI Design, Advanced
Embedded Systems Design and Advanced Networking and Telecommunications, graduates with a recognised Bachelor's Degree (4 years) in Electrical/Electronics Instrumentation / Communications / Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent with knowledge of C programming.
Loan assistance is available through banks for tution fees.
Common Selection Process
1. Scrutiny of Application Form
2. Performance in the Entrance Test** for candidates without valid Accepted Qualifying Examination score***
3. Personal Interview
** Entrance Test and Interviews will be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbtore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Pune and Vishakhapatnam. The Management reserves the right to change the test and interview centre.
***Applicants with a valid score in Accepted Qualifying Examinations (CAT, GRE, JMET, GATE, XAT, CET, GMAT) will be exempt from the Entrance Test.
Issue of application forms begins: February 16, 2004
Last date for submission of application forms: March 16, 2004
Interview & test (for those appearing for test): March 22 to 27, 2004
Display of final list of candidates: April 5, 2004
Last date admission fees (for selected candidates): April 30, 2004
Last date of payment of 1st installment of fees: May 30, 2004
Last date of payment of 2nd installment of fees: December 30, 2004
Application Process (choose any one mode of application)
1. Download application form from www.isquareit.com and send the form with documents along with a payment of Rs 1,000 as a draft drawn on International Institute of Information Technology payable at Pune.
2. Buy the application package by paying Rs 1,000, from any of the Finolex branch offices/representative listed on www.isquareit.com Please send the completed application form to I2IT at the address given above or hand over to the Finolex branch offices/representatives.
3. Draft of Rs 1,000 drawn on International Institute of Information Technology payable at Pune may be sent to I2IT at P-14, Pune Infotech Park, Hinjawadi, Pune 411 057, India to receive the application package.
e-mail:email@example.com or call the admission cell at 98226-17898, 98226-17899.
Telephone: 91-20-22933441. Fax: 91-20-22934191