Rediff.com India Limited (Rediff.com) is merely offering media coverage of news on the World Cup 2003 event (coverage). This coverage is based on the following terms and conditions set below:-
1. The coverage will operate from 4th February 2003 to Sunday March 23 2003.
2. The coverage is provided free of charge to its users;
3. The coverage is offered at the sole discretion of Rediff.com without any assurance on quality of the service and Rediff.com reserves its right to terminate this service without any notice;
4. Rediff.com and / or its respective Sponsors make no representations of any Association or tie up with any official body of cricket whatsoever for the purpose of providing coverage of news herein. Further Rediff.com is merely offering coverage of news which should not be implied to cover any association for this event;
5. Rediff undertakes no responsibility / liability on account of :-
- third party links, if any;
- technical failures, force majeure situations, suspension, termination, suitability, accuracy or fitness of service;
- loss of business revenue or profits, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction or data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatever arising out of relying on the service;
- liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- Any other liability the limitation or exclusion of which is prohibited by law, warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute, common law or otherwise upto the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Rediff to make no warranties that the service and its Content are free from virus (or similar) infections that may have damaging or destructive properties;
- No responsibility on third party content;
- No endorsement on any advertisements / contents of advertisements of the Sponsors stated in the coverage pages of the service.