I think it boils down to destiny that in just about a year I got to play two very distinct roles in two films that could not be more dissimilar," says Anil Kapoor. "As an artiste, could one ask for more?"
Arthur J Pais
Latest from rediff.com
|PHOTOS: Modi's bag of gifts for Kazakh president|
|Did Raje recommend Lalit Modi for Padma awards in 2007?|
|'Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?'|
|Hema Malini blames father of child killed in car accident|
|Taliban, Afghan government sit down for historic peace talks|
|The unbelievably wacky world we live in!|
|Will launch stir if OROP is not brought: Hazare to PM|
|His smile will haunt me: Delhi woman slams taxi driver for obscenity|
|The soldier who became a legend|
|Are you a selfie addict? 10 landmarks you CAN'T visit|
Met a celebrity?
Email us photos & videos
More from rediff